I'm really low tech when it comes to planning out big ideas. I start with an empty canvas - a giant Post-It sheet of paper on my wall and some sharpies.
- Shift from hours to outcomes
- Open lab was individual work; could there be a collaborative work?
- Move all "technical" training to online task-driven courses (still individual work)
- In-group offerings would be collaborative with focus on lesson-building
- Look into peer/teacher coaching models
- Create times for SOLE experiences: teachers researching topics they generate to solve global classroom/campus/culture issues